Monday, August 27, 2007

Toaster in the Tub

CSS - "Alala"

Alala Alala! Alala Alala! One of those lines in a song that sounds catchy but might get annoying after a while. Nonetheless CSS's - "Alala" is catchy and sassy and has me mockingly saying "Alala Alala- you are so cool!" to my friends every couple of days. It's techno-esque with enough of a rock feel that people who aren't techno junkies or fans might still enjoy it.


Tigerpicks - "Disco Punk Electro Funk"

Disco Punk Electro Funk is dance music at its wild finest. I can't imagine enjoying this song more than were I in a mentally altered state and unabashedly jerking my god-given assets around on a beersticky-in-places floor. Drum N Bass with repetitive but likable lyrics and some serious attitude with the vocals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home